Some Friday Randomness about my K cups and more. . .


I love my new coffee machine!  Trey surprised me with it about two weeks ago and now ALL I want to drink is coffee!  It's just so easy and so fast now.  The convenience of this machine will probably make me have a heart attack or just make me jitter right out of my seat!!!!!!


Making a brew of Cafe Mocha in my favorite mug that my friend Deanna gave to me last Christmas.  :)


This one was an even huger surprise!  Yeah, I said huger!!!

Last week, during my most busy and sick week - RyAnne's sickest week too :(, if you tried to call me and it went straight to voicemail this is why!

After photographing Kyle's boudoir session I headed out to take RyAnne to the doctor.  She had not been feeling well, like the rest of us, and had the yuck for three days.

Usually while I drive I go through my voicemail and return calls. When I went to call back a few of my clients I noticed the call would not go through and it read "searching. . ." where the signal bars normally are.  I was incredibly annoyed! 

When I pulled into her doctor's office parking lot Trey appeared out of no where.  The first thing he asked me was "What is going in with your phone?!?!  I've tried calling you several times and it keeps going to voicemail!"  Honestly I wanted to cry because I was sick and my baby girl was sick and all I wanted to do was make some phone calls.  I especially wanted to call Trey to let him know where I was taking RyAnne.


He grabbed my phone and said "Let me see that!" then he quickly handed me the little gem above.  

Ask her how's she's doing and she will respond!  Ask her where the Waffle House in Monroe is and she gets a little confused.  lol  You know how us country folks say Munro - Well she doesn't quite get my twang yet.

I will be at home tomorrow with RyAnne handing out print collections.  If you receive a message from us that we have your's in feel free to stop by and see us!

Love.
H.


P.S.  We are all feeling much better.  It was especially tough to see my little baby sick and know there really isn't much I could do for her.  However, I did really enjoy that RyAnne just wanted to be held!  This doesn't happen much since she is extremely mobile now - as in she can open the refrigerator, get out the milk and open the lid.  Scary!


P.S.S  You are probably thinking I'm nuts for rambling on and on and on. . .I just had to thank my super awesome husband for all that he does to make my life so awesome!  


Love.

Comments

Popular Posts