Pretty Darn Thankful

Y'all have made my career!

You really have!!!  I am just so darn thankful to have met every single one of you this year.  I feel like I've walked away from every family, high school senior, newborn, engagement session and wedding with a new friend!

The Santa sessions were a huge hit when I hosted them for the very first time on November 12th, I knew I had to do them again!  I called Santa and Mrs. Clause and they were more than happy to drive the sleigh back to the Robbins residence for more fun with the children on Black Friday.

These sessions brought so much joy to my heart.  I smiled to the point that my face hurt and I didn't think I could smile any more!

Thank you to all of my clients and friends that have trusted me this year with capturing your families memories.

I'm really looking forward to what 2012 has to bring!!!

Merry Christmas!
H.

P.S. I wanted to share a photograph from each session that I hosted at my home in Social Circle, Georgia.































Comments

Popular Posts