Monday Morning - You awake???

I woke up this past Thursday morning feeling the yuck taking over my body.  It's like the plague crept into our home and got us all gross.  That day was my busiest day of the week!  You know that's just how things work sometimes.  But I still managed to make it through.

That morning (early!) I went to a private school that a friend of our owns, Covington Academy, and photographed over 100 children with Santa Clause!  I have a stack of proofs on my desk that will be delivered first thing this morning.  This was the biggest session and fastest production time we have ever taken on.  I REALLY LOVE A CHALLENGE.  :)  I can't wait for the children's parents to see their photographs!

Next on my schedule that Thursday was a family session AND a styled bridal session for the Bonnell family.  Brandt, Kyle and one year old Miss Kensley met me here in Social Circle at the Circle R Farm.






Once we finished their family session they changed into their wedding attire. . .










Brandt + Kyle are so in love.  I am honored that they chose me to capture this for them.

Love,
H.

P.S.  Are you on Pinterest???  I am!  Check out my pins and don't be shy - please leave me a comment or a re-pin!  Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts