All geeked up. . .

Two weeks ago I attended WPPI-U in Atlanta.  This is my second time attending this amazing two day photography conference.  Last year I was WAYYYYYYYY overwhelmed.  When I got home I cried. . . .a lot.  Seriously, it was a shock to the brain all of the info and knowledge I took in.  But it changed my photography business forever.


This year while I still learned a lot, I was a little bit more relaxed!  Can you tell by the photo below???   I met Sal Cincotta last year at WPPI-U and have been following his work ever since.  He is a wedding + high school senior photographer. 


 Just a little geeked up about meeting my idols!!!  If you are a photog nerd, then you will love attending this conference.




Ahhhhh. . .I'm standing next to Zach + Jody!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Got to meet Moshi Zusman for the first time this year.  His work is out of this world amazing!





The architecture was pretty spectacular at The World Congress Center. . .couldn't help but get some shots of it.  Lynne took the photograph of me on the steps above.


I LOVEEEE the contrast here.  :)

Happy Thursday!
Peace.
H.

Comments

Popular Posts