Side of the Road Shoot + What Dreams Are Made Of!

I have been dreaming up this session for about a year!!!! I have not photographed very many maternity sessions. . .they intimidate me.  And yes I realize how silly this sounds due to the fact that I LOVE weddings so much and most people would keel over rather than be responsible for someone's wedding day. :)  A maternity session is still a very special + sacred time in a woman's life. . .not something I ever want to mess up!

Jamie is due with baby Lane on September 24th. The woman looks amazing!  Like I mentioned I have been dreaming up this session for a very long time.  I have finally collected all the right props and found the perfect locations.  Although I had no idea the perfect spot was going to be on the side of the road!  I drive by this field very often.  The grass was finally just right.  We parked on the opposite side of the road, pulled the yellow couch out of the back of my SUV and plopped it just along side of the road.




































Jamie I'm so excited for you!  Thank you for trusting me with documenting this moment in your life.  Can't wait to meet baby Lane!

Hair + Makeup by Courtney Pledger of Reflections Salon.

Love.
H.

Comments

  1. Great pics. Spencer told me he saw you doing this the other night.
    Congrats on the new baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts