First Looks + Snellville Wedding

I've been hit by a world wind of events over the past couple of weeks.  Although exhausting at times it's been pretty great!  I won't hit y'all with the 5 blog posts all at once. . .

Several weeks ago my friend Ashleigh, of Ashleigh Dees Photography, called me and asked if I would be available to second photograph Katee + Tyler's wedding.  Thankfully I was available and ready to shoot!  They are a gorgeous couple and I just LOVE this church.  When I was little we used to drive past it all the time. . .I finally got to go in it!!!

Katee + Tyler were married on June 2, 2012 at the gorgeous Snellville United Methodist Church.








Ashleigh rockin' this shot!


Katee + Tyler chose to do a first look. . .OH! How I LOVE first looks!!!  I hope that more of my brides + grooms will consider doing this.


A first look is a very private moment before the ceremony - before the crazy starts!  It gives the bride and groom time to see each other and have a sweet moment before everyone else gets to them.




















SO, Katee feel in love with this church and the gorgeous architecture.  The day before her wedding someone crashed into the front of it!  They were still in great spirits!







Congratulations Katee + Tyler!  Y'all are a very beautiful couple!


And thank you Ashleigh for inviting me to photograph with you!

Love.
H.

Comments

  1. whoah this blοg is fantastic і really like ѕtudying your
    рostѕ. Stаy up the great work!
    You know, many indіviduals aгe hunting round foг this info, you can aіd them gгеаtly.


    Viѕit mу web-site; how purchase hcg

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive task and our whole community shall be grateful to you.

    Here is my web page ... http://www.ettavondangast.de/node/
    my site :: oral forms hcg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts