Upcoming Events + More. . .

Wedding season is about to kick in for the fall and take over my Saturday's with bridal bliss for the rest of this year!  So to make sure I am taking care of my sweet families I have set aside special dates for mini sessions.

Here are the events + dates.  Scroll down for more info on each event!
Fall Minis - October 20th + 21st
Senior Sessions - mostly during the week, call to check availability
Photography Workshop - November 17th
Santa Minis - November 10th + 11th

Fall Minis

October 20th
9:00, 9:20, 9:40, 10:00, 10:20, 10:40, 5:00, 5:20, 5:40, 6:00, 6:20, 6:40
October 21st
5:00, 5:20, 5:40, 6:00, 6:20, 6:40

 **If there is a strike through the time that indicates that appointment is no longer available.

Photography Workshop

You guys asked for it and I can't resist!!!  I really enjoyed teaching this class a few weekends ago and want to share my knowledge and passion for photography with you.  This class is just in time for the holidays.  I will to teach you how to take better photographs using that super nice camera of yours.  :)
I am only opening up eight seats for this class to make sure it's very hands on.

***currently only 4 seats available***


C/O 2013 Seniors

Now is your time to shine!  Have you seen the amazing sessions for the class of 2013?  Check them out by clicking here: http://seniorsbyhlrphotography.blogspot.com/ We are having SO much fun photographing these unique sessions.  Here are more details.  Availability for these sessions is becoming very limited - please contact me soon!  :)

Be Unique | Be Different | Be You


Santa Mini Sessions

Santa Clause is swinging his sleigh on over + stopping by so all the good little boys + girls can give him their Christmas lists!!!!  How cool is that?!
I had so much fun photographing these sessions last year that my face hurt from smiling and laughing so much.  Looking forward to doing it all over again!
Session fees are due by October 27th.

Please send your session fees to:
Holly L. Robbins Photography
P.O. Box 246
Social Circle, Georgia 30025
Once I have received your session fee I will shoot you a confirmation message - thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts