teaching + growing

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of teaching my very first photography workshop.  I had NO idea I would ever do this in my entire life!  I really, really loved it!





Shelby has modeled for me once before during a styled bridal shoot. . .since she was so good at it I had her do it again.  :)  Here we were discussing posing. . . .which looks better to you???


 At the end of the day I set up a shoot for my students to practice their new photog skills ALL shot in straight up manual!!!  They all did great!

As a thank you for Alana + Wyatt modeling for us I made sure to snag some shots for her to keep!



Wyatt will be one soon!  Happy early birthday sweet heart!









Thank you Alana + Wyatt for modeling for us!  And thank you to my students for letting me share my passion with you!  I look forward to seeing each of you grow and have fun with photography.

Lots of love.
H.

Comments

  1. You were born to teach! It was a great day, and I haven't taken my camera off manual since. Thank you for sharing! Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HI!
Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comment. I love what I do and I love making my clients happy!
However, if you are a spammer you are not welcome to leave comments. They will be deleted.
Love.
H.

Popular Posts